Thursday, October 15, 2009

*SIGH*

wow....it has been a slow couple of months.

Everything got straightened out with my class and I am now taking Advanced Composition at Missouri Western in St. Joseph. This is the rival school of Northwest so I am always careful not to wear my Northwest paraphernalia when at class. Everything worked out well and I will finally graduate in December. And I will be able to walk in the ceremony so I'll have to take some real graduation pictures this time. lol

When we got back to Missouri, our car really started giving us troubles. We have most of those resolved now but we still have a slipping transmission that will need to be taken care of sometime.

Support raising has been very slow. We have only added about $15 a month. We would still really like to get back to Ft. Myers by January so this slowness gets us down at times. But we know God is awesome and He will work it all out for His glory. We're praying that God will surprise us.

We thank you all for your prayers and ask that you keep them up. We certainly need them!

No comments:

Post a Comment