Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"There really is something in there!"

Today Joe and I had our first prenatal checkup exam. While it was a LOT of waiting, we did get to see some pictures and hear the heart beat. The ultrasound showed that I am at 8 weeks and 3 days and my due date should be around February 20th.

It helped us realize “Hey! There really is something in there!” We only got print outs of the ultrasound pictures but we have the awesome privilege of having a media department just down the hall who let me scan them so I can add them here and on my Facebook. It is a joy to now really know for sure that there is a little baby Lohman on the way. Though I wish the “morning” sickness would end sooner rather than later.

Please be praying for our health and finances. Obviously health is very important right now for both me and the baby and finances will be tight as we have several upcoming appointments. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes! We greatly appreciate them!


No comments:

Post a Comment