Friday, February 19, 2010

NEW ADDRESS!

I don't have a whole lot to talk about this week. I don't want to turn this blog into a re-living of our daily lives as I'm sure that's not what you want to read about. But I will give you some highlights.
  • I have an office phone now! yippee, I feel special! ; )
  • we got a new laptop which enables me to do my work here in the office MUCH more efficiently and quickly.
  • On Valentine's Day we witnessed an engagement, three baptisms, and a wedding vow renewal all at morning services at church.
  • COAT is only a little over a week away! Yikes!
*NOTICE*NOTICE*NOTICE*NOTICE*NOTICE*NOTICE*NOTICE*NOTICE*NOTICE*NOTICE*

OUR ADDRESS HAS CHANGED!

For those who support us or for those who would like to mail things to us from time to time (which we would enjoy), please see our address change. We are in the same location but we are going to stop using our P.O. box. Just a reminder that this is the office address and we get everything mailed here.

2701 Cleveland Ave. Ste. 7
Ft. Myers, FL 33901
*************************************************************************
Because I am having a hard time thinking of things to write about, I am going to open it up to you! Ask us a question and we will answer it in this blog next week. You can ask by commenting on this post, Facebook, email, phone call...in general any form of communication with us. Ask any question you want about our lives down here or missions and we will try our best to answer it. *though we will hold discretion as to the appropriateness of the question* :)

our new computer and my new office phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment