Thursday, March 18, 2010

Grief

Hello all,

It is with a very heavy heart that I type to you today. Over the last week we have lost two members of our NMSI family that worked here in the CGO. I don't really know what to say except that, while we grieve for the loss of friends we will not see again during this life, we rejoice that they are in the presence of the King filled with joy and worship for our God. Because I am at a loss for words, I will direct you to two locations where people have been able to explain the two situations.



These difficult times come right on top of several events to hit the NMSI family. Many members have been getting sick on and off and several have recently lost close family members. It's enough to make me feel that we as a family are being attacked. It makes me wonder if something big is on the way that Satan doesn't want us to be a part of and is trying to deter us or discourage us from continuing on our walk with the Lord. It could be just us at NMSI but in light of all the natural disasters and violence going on around the world it could be world wide. All I know is that we need to pray. I'm not even sure what for specifically but we need the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment